Liquid Nano Concrete Concrete Hardener
Professional Manufacturer, Core Technology!
International First-class Quality, But Competitive Price!
Provide OEM Service!
Goodcrete Floor Hardener is an inorganic silicate chemical solution
especially for the sealing/hardening/life prolonging of some
floors, it’s colorless, odorless, environment friendly, non-toxic,
non-flammable, free of VOC and easy to use. It produced by
inorganic silicate, catalysts and other additives through high
temperature emulsification. It is a low alkaline active-copolymer,
can efficiently penetrate into the concrete structure, seal the
pores and continually increase the floor’s hardness, strength and
service life, and after polishing, can get the floor an immediate
and permanent sheen.
By efficiently penetrating into the concrete structures, Floor
Hardener reacts with the free alkalis presented in the concrete and
forms Calcium Silicate Hydrate (C-H-S is the main source of
strength of concrete) , which fills and seals the pores, solidifies
into the integral part of the concrete and finally leads to a more
compact and hard structure. After one-time application of Floor
Hardener, it will continually improve the floor’s comprehensive
performance and give the floors permanent protection, such strength
enhancing, hardening, dust-proofing, anti-corrosion, life
prolonging,etc. In addition, after polish, it will give the floor an immediate
and permanent gloss.
Characteristic and Functions:
01. Sealing and hardening the concrete structure;
02. Improving concrete floors’ compressive strength, friction
04. Anti-permeating of oils and greases,etc;
05. Anti corrosion of acid, alkali and salt;
06. Anti-skidding, and cartyremarks;
07. Reduces or eliminates hairline cracks of new concrete floors.
08. After polish, giving the floor an immediate and permanent
marble sheen; if not polish,
the sheen shall appear little by little;
09. Treated floor is easy to clean, and don’t need any special
maintenance.10. Be applicable to both new or old floors.
Floor Hardener is suitable for concrete floors, cement mortar
floors, colored aggregate floors, emery floors, terrazzo floors and
self-leveling floors. And widely use for following projects:
Method of Using:
1. Shake well before using.
2. Coverage: About 3-5m2/kg
3. If a matt surface is wanted:
Spray(or brush/roll) CS evenly and wet the concrete surface, keep
the surface wet at least 30minutes, the area become dry too
quickly, need an immediate additional spraying.
4. Air temperature at 5-35℃, and relative humidity 10-90% is the best, when temperature >35℃, please sprinkle water to cool down the surface first.
5. If a gloss surface is required, please refer to following
1). Coarsely grind the floor by 50-200mesh (wet or dry grinding)
2). Spray CS evenly on the floor, coverage: 0.1-0.2KG/m2, keep the
floor wet at least 30minutes;
3). Grind to 400mesh (wet or dry grinding);
4). Polish to 800mesh (dry polish);
5). Spray CS again, coverage: 0.1KG/m2;
6). Polish to 1500-2000mesh (dry polish);
6. Avoid the surface suffer from water, rain and freeze within 24h
after construction, after 4hours, the floor can be walked on, and
after 7days, the treated surface can be open to heavy traffics or
start following works.
Packing:20KG/ Pail, 220KG/Pail i.e. 5 US Gal/Pail, 55 US Gal/Pail(HDPE Pail)